How to hide Descriptors from your direct website
All descriptors in your various Product Types can be hidden from
your website. Hiding unnecessary Descriptors keeps your website
interface uncluttered, and may be the helpful in many
There are two options available for managing Descriptor visibility:
1. Hiding a Descriptor from listings: This will hide the
descriptor and any associated data from the product details page on
your direct website.
2. Enable filter on store: This will allow customers to filter by this Descriptor in the category filters view on your direct website. Disabling this preference will
To change either of these preferences, you will simply need to know the Product Type that the Descriptor is associated with.
To see these preferences:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Types in your admin.
2. Select the Product Type you would like to edit by clicking on its name.
3. Expand the Descriptors box by clicking the down arrow on the right side.