Orders Advanced Search
You can search by specific products, Order IDs, Email or customer Name.
The different order status types on the black bar:
On Hold: Orders that have been placed on hold.
- Awaiting Payments: Orders that have came in, but are either not paid or not fully paid.
- Ready to Ship: Orders have been paid for, and ready to be shipped out to clients.
- Processing: Mostly used for internal business reasons, it is a status that you can use to act as a status between, awaiting payments and ready to ship.
- Preorders: These are orders that have been made, that contain preordered products.
- Closed: Orders that have been shipped.
- Print: Allows you to print invoices, addresses, pull sheets, and preorders for orders in your admin.
Advance orders search:
- Status: Allows you to filter out specific statuses.
- Order ID: Allows you to search by a specific order ID.
- Customer Name: Allows you to search by a customer's name.
- E-Mail: Allows you to search by a customer's E-mail.
- Product Name: Allows you to search by a specific product that's contained in your orders.
- Ebay Item ID: Allows you to search by a Ebay item ID.
- Ebay Transaction ID: Allows you to search by a Ebay transaction ID.
- Payment made with: Allows you to search by the type of payment method used to pay for orders.
- Order From: Allows you to filter out where the orders came in from.
- Created on after: Allows you to search by the date the order was created on after.
- Created on before: Allows you to search by the date the order was created on before.
- Containing products from: Allows you to search orders containing products from a specific category.