From the Orders tab, see the customer's order history, their payment method, and shipping method. Fraud mitigation tools include address mismatch and member-submitted fraudulent address notifications. Printing invoices is another feature on the orders page.
The Orders page is where new orders will appear after they have been placed. Process orders here by moving them through the following statuses:
- On Hold: Orders that have been placed on hold by an admin user.
- Awaiting Pmt: Orders that have been placed, but are either not paid or not fully paid.
- Ready to Ship: Orders have been paid for, and ready to be shipped out to customer.
- Processing: This is an organizational status. You may choose to place orders into this status to help differentiate between steps in your order fulfillment process, but it is not required.
- Preorders: Any order that contains a preorder product will appear in this tab. Once the preorder date arrives, all orders will move from this status to their appropriate status, based on the payment status.
- Closed: Orders that have been shipped.
- Print: Allows you to print invoices, addresses, pull sheets, and preorders for orders in your admin.
Advanced orders search:
- Status: Allows you to filter out specific statuses.
- Order ID: Allows you to search by a specific order ID.
- Customer Name: Allows you to search by a customer's name.
- E-Mail: Allows you to search by a customer's E-mail.
- Product Name: Allows you to search by a specific product that's contained in your orders.
- Ebay Item ID: Allows you to search by a Ebay item ID.
- Ebay Transaction ID: Allows you to search by a Ebay transaction ID.
- Payment made with: Allows you to search by the type of payment method used to pay for orders.
- Order From: Allows you to filter out where the orders came in from.
- Created on after: Allows you to search by the date the order was created on after.
- Created on before: Allows you to search by the date the order was created on before.
- Containing products from: Allows you to search orders containing products from a specific category.